Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Dartanian Term 1 Learning Reflection 2013


What was your best moment in term one? Why? My best moment was going to camp because i get to  hang out with my friend.



What was the most important thing you learnt?Learning to grab the Embed code
and putting it in Html.


What subject do you do the best in this term and why?Maths because we learn much more thing and know lots of maths so we can be smarter than the year 6 and 7.


What subject did you not do so well in and why? Maths because I don’t know my knowledge.
Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. Finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.



Did I get Golden Time this much this term? Why or Why not? No because i dont finish my snuff.



What can I do differently next term to improve? Why? I am a good boy



Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year:


☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺/10  
















No comments:

Post a Comment