Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

The Bikers


The Bikers.
IT was a good day for me as soon as i was watching tv at home my mum and dad were talking about something.My brother and sister were in the room playing on the laptop.I was wondering why isn't anyone saying anything to me so i just went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.I had a sick feeling that something was wrong but i just let it go.

The next morning me my dad  and my mum went down to the garage and when we saw It was open and the lock was out. When we looked inside the garage we counted everything but 2 things were missing then I click on it was the bikes 2 of our bikes were missing.

My mum called the owner of the house and told them people have broken In our garage this Is the 3rd time that someone's broken into our garage my dad was so angry.

We had to lock the garage door.We made  locks and brought padlocks for the outside and inside.We started to take all of the things that could been stolen up into the sun room because we were afraid that someone else would come again.

Now our sun room is packed.Then we went to every door that we could find and locked it with a padlock so no one will steal anything els .
I was worried about them stealing something again.And coming in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment