Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

MY holiday highlights

On the  last day to go back to school, We went to a birthday it was a long way, But we got there .When we were there my little brother ran a gave my cousin his present.A few minutes later people started to arrive.We had started eating.Onces  I had  finished i saw my cousin playing when i went outside they were playing races.I went outside then they started playing hide and go seek. started  hiding and sherk was seeking then everyone got caught even me but he didn't find my little brother Tyson.

Then he went and told us to start with the game but then he went to put the stereo for his brother friends cause they are going to have a drink.Then My aunt went to buy them some energy drinks,I had to guard the door from little kids few hours later my aunt and uncle came back from the liquor store then i ask for somes games.The games i got was avatar,fight night,Assassins creed bloodlines,Tekken 4,tekken tag tournament, State of america.

I went back home happy then i had a good night sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment